Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

At Last!


After a super long wait,
I finally got to watch my favourite movie ever:
The Chronicles of Narnia.
You will never know how much I'm crazy of this movie.
I feel like reading the series of books,
but I'm kinda lazy,
and I'm not sure also if I'll ever finish reading the book.
Hmm...some feedbacks for the movie:
Not much of climax this time,
there's a few unknowns unanswered,
or maybe I just didn't notice them.
but thoroughly the movie was nice.
To me,
It actually reflects the life we live in,
and how we should handle the temptation that we face.
I heard that this is a bit of Christian-based movie,
I'm not certain about that,
but it was definitely a great movie.
***
Oh yes, I went to Pizza Hut for a sumptuous meal with my friends,
I was so full that I hardly could walk.
I guess the sky-high-price worth paying.
Here's a small comments that I would give to the PIC of Pizza Hut:
If you were to lower just a bit of the price,
I'll definitely be your regular customer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment