Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Things that happened before Christmas...

Last week,
I was informed to join a 3 days 2 night camp in school.
And I was like, "What?",
Well, this is the first time I'm staying overnight in school(you might be laughing), what do you expect?
Tomorrow will be the first day of camp,
but I can't feel the excitement,
I don't know why...
I packed my luggage just now,
and realised that there's so many things to bring
Very troublesome!
I'm quite worried if I left out something, but I'm too tired to recall them.
Although this camp only lasts for 3 days,
I feel that it would take ages to end,
I have no idea why I have this kind of feeling.
When mum ask me what is this camp all about,
I shrugged,
I really have no clue.

Christmas is getting nearer and nearer.
Yet, I don't want Christmas day to come,
simply because I don't want it to end!
I'm now quite busy learning up the songs to play on that day,
it took me quite long to learn up the songs
because my sight reading is very very poor...

I love Christmas season,
with all the preparation for Christmas, caroling, year-end shopping
and I hate it to end.
I'm doing my countdown for the new year,
and there's only two weeks left or less,
School will reopen very soon...
Well, you won't know how much I fear the year 2011,
but it will still come...
***
I guess I shall end here,
Need plenty of rest after a long day.
I need to wake up very early tomorrow, about 5.
I have to reach school by 6, imagine, how crazy would that be?
Anyway, I do hope I will enjoy this camp. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment