Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

W-H-E-W

THE exam was finally over!
My burdens had totally vanished into the thin air!
The night before, which is yesterday,
I received 3 unexpected messages in one shot,
I was stunned yet happy,
that my friends actually remembered my BIG day,
I was very nervous that night,
until I saw these tearful messages.
I really don't know why!
Thanks friends!
Your wishes motivates me
Lots!
..
Oh yea, and here's something I wanna share about the examiner
He is Mr. Christopher 'something'. He's a thank-you-very-much-gentleman.
I actually counted how many time he said that particular phrase.
7 times! not mistaken.
Obviously, I'm not nervous during the whole exam :)
..
Next,
is my school monthly exam,
Timma study!
After all these torturing exams
I've made a promise to myself
...
...
I wanna P-A-R-T-A-Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment