Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Revelation

Today I'm gonna reveal the largest secret of mine...
...
...
...
...
...
I'm addicted in learning GUITAR!
Stunned?
Surprised?
Okie, I'm a bit out of mind.
But, seriously, I've got a intention to own a guitar...
Oh no no no...
I've gone way too far..
Okie, I'm seeking a tutor to teach me guitar, but I guess no one would,
cause the whole world is busy with their daily routine...
But, fortunately, I've got a amazing, marvellous, incredible, fabulous, wonderful, splendid thing called...
...
...
...
INTERNET!

* * *

I'm learning a little bit of strumming, which is quite torturing for my fingers.
And I'm learning the chords without a guitar...lol, not funny, i know :)
Because I'm using my ------IMAGINATION
:)
So, I long for a guitar right now,
and may I request whoever who is having an extra guitar...
Could you please lend me for a couple of days, puurrleeaasssee?
I would appreciate that very much, seriouly!
OK! Enough of that.
I know that's impossible.
This is simply because:
GUITARs are the dearest treasure of all guitarist, which is a very logical fact.
Fine, forget 'bout it.
*blank blank*
It's bed time.
And, as usual...
Off I go to sleep.
Bye, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment