Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rat Dissection

Oh yes!
I'd dissected a rat yesterday.
It was disgusting.
I felt the rat's pain.
The very moment we dissect the inner layer, it actually, woke up.
I was shocked. Very shocked.
The worst part was, one group, mostly guys,
relentlessly dug all the organs out and made fun of people,
eg: throwing the tails, hands and feet.
And,
From the time we nailed it,
to the time we saw each and every organs that were in it,
it was- Oh, yucks!
I saw the heart was still moving,
until the time when teacher asked us to throw it away.
The word: Just kill it.
Was painful...
One guy, mercilessly, used the blade and poked its heart.
...
...
It was dead.
...
...
Although I dislike rats,
it was certainly a creepy experience,
which I would never ever forget.

That's all for now.
:)

1 comment: