Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Goodbye, Form 4!

The big family

So many things happened today but I had a great great time.
I really enjoyed my last school day of the year 2010.
My result came out today, just as what i'd expected, I dropped badly but I didn't emo cause I know I didn't work hard for this term, that's my penalty.
Anyway, these are the friends who joined the craze today in McD.
SSY,KYY,LLY,THX,YSL,CSY,LKY,OMH,NHW,CY,YJW,PV,LSF...etc.
CCK,LWK,TYC,FSY,CWQ,KTG,AKC...etc.
And the 4S3's too!
I really love today!
I actually didn't expect that so many of us turned up in MCD!
To be precise, there's are about 30 of us who joined.
The crazies

Another thing which made me extremely happy is --> I finally got back my money! FINALLY! It had been ages since I wanted to claim that money back. My 60 bucks! My hard work pays! I'm actually quite busy today, running up and down in school to settle everything(that includes my money!) before hols..Thank God I manage to finish up everything today. CHEERS!
Initially I thought I'm going to school tomorrow, but I guess I won't go anymore since so many of my classmates start working, so they ponteng class... I wonder if the class will be empty...Yes, I ponteng on the very last day! :p
Hmm, my hols officially start tomorrow and are very occupied. I'm gonna have another blast of hols! Oh yes, anyone who's going The Mines this hols, pls tell me because I really have to go to the book exhibition this time! And the gathering thingy, pls confirm the date and venue asap! It seems that I'm very enthusiastic. :D
One more thing that I wanna share is...
FYI, Hari ini Hari Graduasi Form 5. This gave me a reminder that there's only one year left, and I'll be leaving high school! See, I told you, how time flies! AND SPM is so far yet so near... :(
To all Form 5's and Upper 6's: All the best in your SPM and STPM!
:)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... this brings back memories of my form 4... well, enjoy your holidays and dun worry bout form 5... SPM is not as tough as many people say it is... heck, i failed physic for 2 years and got a B for SPM XD

    ReplyDelete