Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Scream & Shout

Here I am.
Now without exam.
Went to SSY'S with LKY right after school.
We had a great time together.
Heart-to-heart talk.
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, SSY!
For your tasty steak, soooo delicious...
Plus, your guitar is still the best guitar i'd ever played,
better than the RM3000 guitar that the guy owned.

******

Initially, I thought I'm now free,
but obviously I'm wrong, so so wrong.

Here is my after-exam-schedule, all within this week:
Tomorrow I'm gonna have MP meeting for 3 hours in KFC.
Thursday I needa go to school to do accounts.
Puurrlease, I hate to do accounts.
Imagine, from 7.30am to 4.00pm!
That's so crazy, even longer than school hours.
And,
there's so many events clash on Friday night that I don't know which to attend.
I want to go everywhere!
Ohhh...
Saturday, I have to be at school for the whole morning,

Well,
I'm gonna sleep early tonight.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment