Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hello, November!

2 days left...
Can't wait.
Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
OK, hopefully I can do my really best this time!
:)

But all I want is to finish the exam.
I want to be FREE!!!

November is approaching...
I'm really excited.
School holidays is around the corner.
I wanna fly...
You might think that I'm crazy that I started to think of school holidays,
Because it seems that there's still a long way to go.
But, I can tell you for sure,
Time really flies,
A few seconds later, you will realised you are in the hols!

I'm gonna love this week.
After the 2 days of exam, there goes the Deepavali hols for 5 days, that includes weekend.
Hey Deepavali!
You brighten up my after-exam-mood...

Okay, it's time for me to go back study.
Tuesday, I'm waiting!
:)

2 comments:

  1. so goooooooooooodddddddddd............. i want to go back to highschool XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete