Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Add-Maths...

Add-maths for the whole day.
Since there was no exam today,
*yet I went to school.
I revised 9 chapters of add- maths...
I've been cracking my head like mad
I spent so much time, so much effort on doing all the exercises,
yet everytime I search for answers,
the answers are all WRONG!
And all I have to do is to erase all the workings and redo.
:(:(
Having a slight headache now after revising,
I really need a break.
I wonder how I survive tomorrow for the 4 hours+ of Add-maths.
I never thought that I could be so unprepared.
I had two nightmares on add-maths within this week,
and I'm really stress up,
I did quite badly for my other papers for the previous weeks,
and I don't want to get bad results by the end of next month.
I want my weekend to crawl because I don't have enough time.
Yet,
I want my weekend to fly because I have enough torturing.
Oh, dilemma again...
Anyway, do pray for me.
:)

3 comments: