Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today,
I woke up at 9.
(Actually, I woke up at 8
then I don't feel like going out of my room
so, I went to sleep again for another hour...)
***
Had my lunch in one of the Wangsa Maju hawker stall.
Next, to the National Library,
I intended to borrow some books,
but end up FB-ing,
since internet services are provided FREE for public.
(It's a good thing, coz I can't fb at home)
***
And around 4,
I went to Wangsa Walk Mall, alone :(
I realised that it had been ages since I stepped in POPULAR,
and felt that my membership card is a bit wasted.
So, I went in.
(if you ever see me in WWM,
I'll always go to POPULAR,
coz I've got nowhere else to go)

There's only two weeks to go to my final's,
and I haven't even do my revision yet.
Then, I decided to buy some reference books,
I know this is kinda last minute, but at least I put in a lil effort on buying books. :)
I just hope that I can use my PMR holidays to study, study and study.
I'm a person who will easily get distracted.
So, please take away all distractions!
I just pray that I'll manage my time well,
know what's my priorities,
be more organised.

That's all for now.
:)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...... i saw you going out with your dad and little sis on that day on my way home... =P

    ReplyDelete