Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Disastrous Nightmare

Physics ruins my day!
Good thing that it was partially over!
Though there's another paper yet to come next week.
But, who cares?

I just don't understand, I know all the concepts, I studied like crazy,
Still, I can't answer!
And, I'm always careless, always missed many important steps.
I can't imagine the results
Let alone paper 1.
Why do I have to change answer everytime?
Initially I'm right, but something strikes me, and I changed the answer and there goes my precious marks...that doesn't apply only for one question, many other more!
Oh no...
I'm doomed!
I don't wanna see my results, it'll be very scary.
OK, I feel like ponteng after exam over.
Who's joining me??
:D

Yet-to-come:
Biology, Moral, Add-math, Chemistry and Physics.
7 days left and counting.

1 comment:

  1. ayoyo..... didn't know Yee Ling is this kind of person... XD

    ReplyDelete