Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Exam is tomorrow.
And I'm still sitting here in front of the computer.
What's happening to me?
Perhaps, mum is right,
I'm really getting from bad to worst.
I'm very lazy.
I'm wasting time.
I don't have good time management.
I get distracted very easily.

Oh please, this is the time to study,
C'mon wake up!
Exams is just hours away..
Study!!!

It's time for me to buck up.
Or else I'll just ruin myself.
I can really feel the pressure now.
I realised that I'm not prepared.
I always thought there's always enough time.
Obviously I'm wrong, very wrong!

And I'm actually stuffing all the books inside my thick skull
and I'm not reallly sure whether I can bear them from falling out.

Well, it's quite late now.
And I don't think I can do much with my revision.
Just pray to God that I'll be able to stay calm,
able to remember the things that I had studied.
There's two more weeks till the exam ends.
So, there's still a long run.

My very first paper for the final's: CHINESE
WOW!
All the best!

1 comment: